Robco Specialties has been providing expert service and support on the equipment we represent for over 90 years. We assist our customers to identify plant issues, design a solution to the issues, and management of the insulation based on the design. We also provide a wide variety of system energy audits to determine return on investment of your initial purchase. Some of our services include:
Steam Trap Surveys
- Conduct steam trap survey to determine working condition of steam traps, by a certified trap survey technician
- Numbered stainless steel tags to be used for maintaining and tracking steam trap populations.
- Provide a steam leak survey (locate, tag, and identify)
- Present recommendations and required actions to improve efficiency
Troubleshooting, Repair and Replacement
We can assist facilities by identifying problems and then offering solutions that best fit the issue along with increasing the overall efficiency of the facility in the process.
We help facilities by providing repair services to a wide variety of equipment. As a manufacturer certified representative we have the knowledge, experience and resources to aid in many critical applications.
When we make recommendations to our customers we not only consider replacements like-to-like but we also recommend equipment that would improve the efficiency, cost and reliability of the facility in the long term.
Startup and Commissioning Services
At Robco Specialties, we also provide startup and commissioning services for equipment that we represent including:
- Utility meters including Water, Air, Gas and Steam
- Gas Fired Water Heaters
- Steam Fire Water Heaters
- Clean Steam Generators
- Electric/Pneumatic Control Valve Commissioning and Tuning
- Evacuate Tube Solar Thermal Systems
- Steam Systems
- Condensate Systems
- Hydronic Systems
- Domestic Water Systems
- Emergency Plumbing Systems